Every time you visit PayLane’s Websites (Websites) and you use our mobile applications our servers automatically collect site use information. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- the domain and host from which you access the Internet,
- the Internet Protocol address of the device or Internet Service Provider you are using,
- operating system in use (e.g. Macintosh, Windows),
- browser (e.g. Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera) and its version,
- the website which referred you to us,
- the type of the device you are using, and other similar information.
This allows us to determine your browsing habits, the content and pages that you access on our Websites, and the dates and times you visit the Websites, paths taken and time spent on sites and pages within the Websites.
Like other commercial websites, we may send to your device one or more cookies (small text files sent to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive, so we can recognize you when you return). We use two types of cookies:
- Session cookies (which automatically disappear once you close your browser; we use them to specify user’s login/logout status. These cookies are used to enable our users to access websites with accessibility limited to their login. Session cookie is ascribed on login and cleared on logout)
- Persistent cookies (which remain after you close your browser and are removed manually)