Secure Password Rules
- Remember to change your password at least every 30 days.
- Change your password immediately if you know or suspect that it has been compromised.
- Your password should contain at least 8 characters, it should include large and small letters, numbers and special characters.
- Don’t use the same password as 5 passwords used before. Each time try to think of a completely new password.
- Your password will be locked out after six invalid access attempts. If you need a new password contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Never share your account or password.
- Always ensure that you log out of the account when you are not using it.
- Do not write down your password on paper.